We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Creative Writer. The person will be responsible to provide creative writing support for various sales/marketing materials that are both internal and client-facing in nature. Support in articles, newsletters, brochures, video scripting, and sales collateral. You’ll be expected to work closely with the management, engineering team & marketing leads to produce highly engaging materials.
- Craft and develop compelling content for a general audience, in a conversational tone.
- Research and translate complex information into the engaging, understandable copy.
- Attend and participate in product management and marketing meetings.
- Create sales/marketing copy for content such as slogans, headlines, newsletters, brochures, etc. Provide assistance in enhancing sales/marketing content for better messaging and story flow.
- Proofread, edit, and review written content to adhere to brand messaging and other relevant guidelines.
- Ensure all pieces meet compliance standards and work closely with internal departments to gather ideas for future content creation.
- Must have at least 3-4 years’ experience in Creative Writing.
- Must have strong written and verbal English communications skills.
- Must be experienced in proof-reading and editing.
- Must have the ability to generate a complete and compelling writeup when given limited information to work with.
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Journalism, or related field.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org