Industry 4.0 is here. So are we.
The increased digitization of manufacturing assets and the growing use of IIOT has resulted in more and more data to be available at the assets level. There is a huge opportunity to harness this data to maximize the value generated by these assets. However, to achieve that, the data needs to be collected, transmitted, integrated (with data from other assets), stored and then analyzed. Only then the data-driven decisions can be made to achieve improved efficiency, increased production, reduced costs, minimized downtime.
Implementing such solutions requires knowledge of the control systems involved, communication and interface technologies, IT network and systems, databases etc. Our team of engineers have strong control systems background, understand the IT network and systems requirements, are experienced in the data gathering, storage and analysis tools, and have the cyber security expertise to security integrate the OT data with Enterprise and Business systems.
The services we offer include:
- Data identification and preparation at the asset level.
- Data connectivity and data flow design.
- Secure communication architecture and interface design.
- Historian design and configuration
- Data integration and consolidation
- Analysis and reporting
- Dashboards and KPIs
- MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) integration